Dr. Jeffrey J Sketchler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Sketchler?

nope

Trusted Surgeon

HAs performed three surgeries all successful with minimal pain and recovery time.

Great doc!

Dr. Sketchler takes time to listen to me thoroughly. He is one of the best doctors that I have encountered.

What an easy surgery this was!

I broke my hip in a bad fall many years ago and now the screws had worked loose and some of the bone was necrotic. It was time for a shiny new hip. I was dreading the surgery. The doc and his staff made everything so easy. Surgery was scheduled and recovery is going great. It's only been a few weeks so I'm not quite ready for a marathon (but I've never been ready for a marathon!) But I'm walking pretty well and working hard in PT. All is well.

Dr. Sketchler is an honestly caring doctor that spends as much time as his patients need to discuss their problems. Always smiling and reassuring. I would recommend Dr. Sketchler over and over again.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

I think Dr. Sketchler Is a Great Doctor, I met he years ago when my Mother Broke her hip, He was is caring and wonderful to her!! she just loved him!! How I'm getting up in age, and I broke my ankle, last spring, and he took care it for me, I would never go any where else, I think he is the best Doctor around!!!!

Dr. Jeffrey J Sketchler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.