Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Sodl
Dr. Jeffrey Sodl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sodl is affiliated with Baldwin Park Medical Center, Downey Medical Center and West Anaheim Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Sodl has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs from conventional medicine, which is sometimes referred to as allopathic medicine, in that they incorporate a type of manual therapy called Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) into their treatment in which they manipulate the spine in order to relieve pain when other methods have not been successful. This is reflective of the philosophical difference between the two types of physicians; osteopaths are trained to treat the body as a whole in the belief that the body is structured with the ability to heal itself while medical doctors treat specific illnesses or symptoms.
Overall, osteopaths and medical doctors in the US are both equally qualified to treat patients and they work in the same settings and provide the same treatments.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Sodl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Downey Medical Center
West Anaheim Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
11 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jeffrey Sodl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnaheim Kraemer Medical Offices, 3460 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA
Dr. Jeffrey Sodl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.