Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeff N Spaw
Dr. Jeff N Spaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in College Station, TX. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Spaw is affiliated with Chi St Joseph Health Regional Hospital and Scott & White Hospital-Brenham. Dr. Spaw has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeff N Spaw has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Office staff, nurses and PA's all seem like they want to do their job. Somewhere there is a dropping of the ball. Total lack of communication between departments. Maybe the travel between Brenham office and College Station office is too much. Nurse for these physicians hung up on me when I questioned her why it took almost 40 days to get authorization for the Med Dr. Spaw ordered. I feel the physicians are excellent but if they can't get staff including nurses and PA's on same wave length, no one benefits.
I received a recommendation from my general practitioner for this group for a knee injury. I could not find any in-depth information on the web about the number of the procedures performed for what I require so I called the office to inquire and set up an appointment. No one answers the phone. You can leave a message for a tech or try to talk with the office manager, but the manager's phone rings and rings and rings with no message option and no answer. Very bizarre office setup.
Dr. Spaw is very professional and at the same time, very caring. He remembers you and gives health care the with the end result being favorable. Dr. Spaw has been our Dr. for many years and the pre op and post op have all been favorable. I will continue to highly recommend him.
Dr. Spaw really is an awesome orthopedic surgeon. He's always gone out of his way to help me and for the most part everything's been fine. The main issue is his office is his staff are running interference and not getting back with you sometimes it a few weeks later or sometimes not at all. It's a very long wait to get into see him but it's worth it to me, there are some people that have said negative things about him but as far as I'm concerned he has never done me wrong and I am quite happy with his service.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Spaw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jeff N Spaw accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCollege Station Orthopaedics, 3526 Longmire Dr Ste 200, College Station, TX
Dr. Jeff N Spaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.