Dr. Jeffrey Spivak Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Spivak?

Dr Spivack is Great....his PA is teriible!!!!

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Don't appreciate a message to call back for results when I am seeing him a week later... When I call back and leave two messages and don't get a call back till I call back hysterical 5 hrs later, and they tell me to calm down they were busy....oh I am sorry You called me 5 hrs ago....I was busy at work making my self nuts take 3 minutes out to call me back instead of letting the worst of my imagination getting to me when I am visiting the dr next week!!!! to tell me something I already new from my neurologist and argue about it with me.... horrible horrible horrible

Dr Spivack is Great....his PA is teriible!!!!

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

incredible dr

Best Dr!!!!

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Dr. Spivak

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Dr Spivak is the most caring doctor i ever had. He calls me regularly to see how im feeling which is very rare. Out of every doctor i've been too, Dr. Spivak is by far the most professional and personal.

Posted on September 11th, 2014

Excellent doctor

Patient

Posted on June 26th, 2014

Do not go to this doctor. The wait is forever and there is no where to sit in the waiting room for all the patients. Dr. Spivak is arrogant and sexist. He does not listen or take time with patients. The staff is rude, impatient, and has ZERO empathy. Please save time and find another doctor!

Don't ever go to Dr. Spivack

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Dr Spivack is an alarmist and a terrible diagnostician. He finds things wrong that are not wrong. He said I had four things wrong with my heart, doing an echo cardiagram for no reason. Then the dr. wanted to do a stress test on the spot. I did not let him. He wanted me to see the endocrinologist, dermatologist and gastro doctor. All in his office. He is by specialty a cardiologist. I was do upset when I left his office. I have since gone to a top cardiologist in NYCity and there is NOTHING wrong with my heart. Please don't think of going to this unethical doctor!!!

Simply the best

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr Spivak is simply the best. Yes it is true you may wait before getting in to see him but he is absolutely worth the wait. I had a life threatening condition other doctors never remotely thought of - but he did and I am alive today because of his dedication, caring, knowledge and aggressiveness in attacking medical problems. And he will call you personally to follow up. Great doctor.

Awful experience!!!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Wait time is approximately 2 hours which is completely inconsiderate. Staff is obnoxious, at best. Was over tested by Dr. Spivak, running extreme tests for what turned out to be totally unnecessary and seemingly unethical practice. By the way, I waited to post this until I confirmed my beliefs with another Cardiologist. Now I am faced with large bills from the heart monitor which I was never informed my insurance did not cover. Horrendous, time consuming, incompetent, rude and filthy office. Just my opinion.

Posted on March 20th, 2011

twice a 2 hour plus wait. Good doctor but too many patients to handle. A few doctors have left the practice which is now under NYU.

Posted on August 11th, 2009

Dr. Spivak is a wonderful doctor. He is warm, compassionate and an excellent diagnostician. I highly recommend him.