Dr. Jeffrey L St John Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L St John?

BMC staff are always courteous. The new world of medicine......wait. I have not had a follow up yet and am a little concerned that the recommendation is to "call in" for results of biopsy. I would prefer to meet with the Dr. to discuss any results and follow up recommendations. I'll let you know how that goes becaus I am going to request a follow up visit. I like Dr. St. John....not a stiff. He's affable, approachable and willing to put up with my jokes....and I, his jokes. His team is efficient, courteous and I had no problem communicating to all of them my concerns and my expectations for their full attention....and best work! I am not a timid consumer, I am actively involved in my healthcare and I would take exception to being "talked down" to. You do not get that from this team. Colonoscopy and endoscopy went well. Some concerns noted with results that I will take up with Dr. St. John. Clinic is clean, welcoming, efficient......what more could you ask for? Depending on my follow up visit I believe that Dr. St. John is my new gastroenterologist. I had been seeing Ira Schmelkin for years before he left BMC. He was great. Dr. St. John has big shoes to fill and my sense is that he will fill them admirably. I'll let you know.

Dr. Jeffrey L St John is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.