Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey B Starling
Dr. Jeffrey B Starling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Starling is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital, South Bay Hospital and St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Starling has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey B Starling has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
******MEN BEWARE***** Had chronic prostitis for the last 2 years and decided to change urologist's and picked STARLING (BIG MISTAKE). After explaining how much pain and flair ups I had, he decides a prostate exam is in order. Walked out with more pain then when I walked in. BAD news. Stay away!!! After many calls to office he refused to have the common decency to call me. LOSER.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Starling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jeffrey B Starling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Tampa Urology Pa, 5332 Primrose Lake Cir, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey B Starling in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey B Starling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.