Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey P Steinig has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jeffrey P Steinig has the following 2 expertise
Dr. Jeffrey P Steinig has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I have seen Dr Steinig for many years and he is the best surgeon I have ever had, and I have seen dozens due to my multiple medical conditions. He always takes the time necessary to explain what he is going to do and why. He takes all the time necessary to answer all your questions and concerns. He is not only an excellent surgeon but a good man. He is kind ,compassionate, and truly care about his patients. He is what all Dr's should be like. Especially Surgeons, as so many of them don't want to take 5 minutes to talk to you let alone explain anything. I am presently under hospice care and he still take time to evaluate and explain to me what to expect and works with Hospice to aid in my care. You will not find a better surgeon!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Steinig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1988
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey P Steinig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVascular Associates Of Wny, 3041 Orchard Park Rd Ste D, Orchard Park, NY
Dr. Jeffrey P Steinig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.