Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey B Stricker
Dr. Jeffrey B Stricker, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Panama City, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Stricker is affiliated with Memorial Hospital & Manor and Hamilton Medical Center. Dr. Stricker has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey B Stricker has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Acne Rosacea
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Skin Flaking (Pityriasis Rosea)
- Varicose Veins
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Stricker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jeffrey B Stricker accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGulf Coast Dermatology, 2505 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey B Stricker in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey B Stricker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.