Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey P Striebel
Dr. Jeffrey P Striebel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, MI, with another office in Mount Pleasant, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Striebel is affiliated with Metro Health Hospital. Dr. Striebel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey P Striebel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey P Striebel has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey P Striebel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I agree with the other comments about Dr. Striebel. My family and I have gone to him for 10+ years. His really cares about his patients and will go above and beyond to make sure you are doing well. My only criticism is with the office: 1. It is hard to get an appointment especially when you are ill and need to get in ASAP and 2. There have been issues with charts not getting pulled, labs not getting reported, prescriptions not getting called in, etc. But we love Him, so we stay.
In the 5+ years my daughter and I have gone to Dr. Striebel he has been nothing but caring, patient focused and knowledgeable. You feel as if you are the only patient he is seeing that day, rather than being rushed through your appointment. The only complaint that I have is that because he is such a great doctor, it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment within a day or two.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Striebel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jeffrey P Striebel accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey P Striebel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.