Dr. Jeffrey Striebel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Striebel?

Down to earth guy.

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I really connected with jeffery striebel. He helped me with more then my health. I am forever greatfull to have been his patient. Thank you mister.

Posted on May 15th, 2012

a great doctor. The whole family goes there. He is just a.nice man and great doctor. So happy my family got into his office.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I agree with the other comments about Dr. Striebel. My family and I have gone to him for 10+ years. His really cares about his patients and will go above and beyond to make sure you are doing well. My only criticism is with the office: 1. It is hard to get an appointment especially when you are ill and need to get in ASAP and 2. There have been issues with charts not getting pulled, labs not getting reported, prescriptions not getting called in, etc. But we love Him, so we stay.

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Dr. Striebel is an amazing physician, when I was at my appointment with him I felt like he really cared about me and finding out what was wrong with me. I would highly reccommend him!

very caring doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2009

In the 5+ years my daughter and I have gone to Dr. Striebel he has been nothing but caring, patient focused and knowledgeable. You feel as if you are the only patient he is seeing that day, rather than being rushed through your appointment. The only complaint that I have is that because he is such a great doctor, it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment within a day or two.

Posted on January 1st, 2017