Dr. Jeffrey T Swail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey T Swail?

Highly recommend

I am very pleased with how Dr. Swail and his staff made my procedure extremely relaxed and comfortable. I was a bit anxious upon arrival, but was comforted immediately by his assistant Kelsey. She reassured me throughout my visit and constantly checked in to make sure that I was comfortable. Kelsey was excellent at keeping me updated and informed as to what to expect during the procedure. Dr. Swail came in to start the procedure and was extremely informative of how it will go, what to expect and recovery. I felt that there was no question left unanswered and was very impressed at how Dr. Swail made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Swail and his team. Thanks again for making this an easy procedure.

I recently went to Dr. Swail for augmentation. I had breast implants 23 years ago and one had deflated. Dr. Swail removed the old implants and replaced them with new ones. I was very surprised that I had virtually no bruising and not much pain at all. I found the entire office staff was friendly and helpful. Dr. Swail is easy to talk to and was willing to answer any questions and concerns that I had. He did not make me feel rushed, he took the time that I needed to feel comfortable. I live 5 hours away but it was well worth the drive to have Dr. Swail do my surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yes - you should call Dr Swail!

Dr Swail and the team at Boulder Valley Plastic Surgery are just excellent! Dr Swail listens well and responds with thoughtful advice based on years of experience. The office is lovely and surgery areas are comfortable, organized, and professional. An overall great experience, great people, and a great result!

Great Consultation

I really enjoyed meeting with Dr. Swail for my consultation. This was my first consultation for cosmetic surgery and I was very nervous. I was surprised how comfortable the staff made me feel!

Excellent Dr and staff

Dr. Jeffrey Swail was very genuine, had a passion for his career and went the extra mile to repair my revision rhinoplasty. All the other surgeons I had consultations with told me I had to have my nose completely redone, but Dr. Swail told me that was not necessary. I now am able to breathe better, the tension in my nose has released, my nose is straight and I love my results! The staff in this office is also EXCELLENT. They are all very helpful, friendly, make you feel comfortable and welcome. I would recommend Dr. Swail and his staff to anyone!

consulation only

it was not good, i waited a long time, no gown provide so i was told to lift up my shirt instead.

Displeased

The issues I addressed were ignored during surgery and afterwards the results were unsatisfactory. He talked to the nurse right in front of me about how some patients are just never satisfied no matter what, excusing himself from a job done inadequately. There was supposed to be a revision but when I went to the appointment and had the operation, afterwards there was no change; he said that it wasn't necessary after all (even though we had discussed a revision beforehand) and that he just removed some minor scar build-up instead. Very disappointing behavior, will have to pay another doctor now to get a revision surgery done properly. First time PS experience, oh dear.

Dr. Swail was very easy to talk to and I really appreciated his honesty. He actually advised against one procedure I was interested in and offered an alternative, more conservative approach. Also, every time I've been in his office staff have been excedingly nice and helpful, and figured out a way to squeeze me into his very busy surgery schedule. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone who asks.