Dr. Jeffrey A Swetnam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Swetnam?

Left with nothing but problem

He was happy to take my check but did not want to take care of the issues he created. His staff was rude when I tried to address what was going on.

Fabulous Dr. Very caring

Love dr. Swetnam, he is the best , listens to you, kind caring always smiling he's just a joy to be around! And is the very best surgeon I've had! Felt very safe, follows up with you ! Was a wonderful experience!!!! Staff is excellent also , office very clean! If you need surgery this Dr. Cares for his patients well being! Thank you , dr. Swetnam

Very happy attorney in Tulsa

I saw Dr. Swetnam in Tulsa in 2010 for some minor procedures. I consulted with many Tulsa Surgeons about a breast lift and tummy tuck. I drove all the way to Grove for the procedure this past May because he is so great. Not only am I very pleased with the results - his bedside manner is impeccable and I recommend him for any cosmetic procedure. It is worth the drive if you don't live in grove.

New Patient

I am very happy with Dr. Swetnam. I saw him in his new office on Grand Lake in Grove. He is a very talented cosmetic surgeon. He is warm and friendly and took a lot of time explaining my options in a way I could understand. I have friends who have used Dr. Swetnam for breast reductions, breast implants and a tummy tuck. Everyone loves him and we are all very satisfied. I would definitely recommend him to others.

great physician

Dr. Swetnam has a rare mix of being humble, talented, compassionate.