Dr. Jeffrey T Swett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey T Swett?

Great Doctor!

I came from a country where Doctor was your friend, knew your name and cared about you and your family. After 20+ years in this country I think I found one in Dr. Swett. He is very attentive, does not rush, answers any question you have, very knowledgeable, gives good advices. He makes you feel very comfortable discussing the problems you might have.Overall very good experience being at the doctor's office.

i love Dr.Swett, spend quality time with me, remembered my name, very pleasant attitude, very caring. also he strived to find cause for my condition, this is what i look for. that old time country doctor practice.

Don't bother

I tried several times to reach the office today, following up on an appointment the doctor asked me to make several months ago. he seemed nice on the phone.However, in attempting to reach his staff to make an appointment, i get disconnected, on different phones, repeatedly. I will begin searching for a new physician all over...

Type 2 Diabetes