Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey W Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 39
Dr Martin took me on after another surgeon backed out of my knee replacement after finding it was beyond the scope of the hospital facility that I was at. I saw dr Martin at 9:00am and was on the table at 1:30pm that day. My knee was an absolute mess of adhesions after a life threatening MRSA Staff infection following orthoscopic repair. Dr Martin and his fine staff reconstructed the joint working through the adhesions and putting in a new joint. I am very pleased with the progress. My other knee will have to be replaced soon. Dr. Martin will be the surgeon.
This doctor did not treat my surgery as an individual. My after care was poor. He refused to give me a higher pain medication, or an antibiotic for a very obvious infection of my incision after total knee infection, even after calls from my home health nurse and phyical therapist. I suffered greatly and was not able to do physical therapy after surgery. I was afraid I was going to lose my leg. Now I have a large ugly scar. Though I can walk, I can only bend my knee less than 90%, making getting into a car and other daily living skills difficult.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2012, 2010, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Jeffrey W Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Care St Louis Pc, 1040 N Mason Rd Ste G03, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey W Martin in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey W Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.