Dr. Jeffrey Tauth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Tauth?

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Didn't shut exam room door. Clearly was in a hurry and not concerned for me or my privacy.

Greatest Doctor Ever!!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Best Cardiologist ever! He was very honest and caring about my needs when I was admitted for a heart attack. He took very good care of me and saved my life. Anyone who needs heart care should go to him, he has excellent results with his procedures. If you are told you can't be fixed you should go to him! I am not a doctor myself but anyone should know that stents can't go in backwards so the quack comment in the other review was bogus and that person must be an idiot!

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

i was amazed on how he was so nice and 1 month after seeing this doctor i have had 0 problems! saved my life!

not happy with him at all.

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

I was referred by my family doctor to Dr tauth. He asked why I was there he,check led my heart said it skipped beats and I had a heart mermer. The ekg told,him something wrong. Most likely a blockage. He did angiogram next day. In waiting room my husband and daughter sat and waited. He came to the door and be we looked at my husband and said in a loud voice for everyone to hear. No blockage,cancel post op appointment and go see her doctor and she's out of here at 4:30. And he walks off. Someone said did that actually happen? Someone else said is he for real? My daughter ran after him to bring him back for questions and he was gone! Left the bldg she was told. Why no word like ok now we look somewhere else, or we need to see someone else NH nothing at all from him. Arrogant man and I will go elsewhere for my answers for sure. I give him an F-

A+ cardiologist

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Dr. Tauth has been my cardiologist for approximately 10 years. I am 67 years old and have seen a lot of physicians in my time, but, he is the most patient and understanding Dr. I have ever had. He makes you feel like your opinion matters, and that you are someone he truly cares about, not just another number. I would highly recommend him. Absolutely love his new procedure for putting in stents through the arm. It is so much easier on the patient. His whole staff is very friendly and professional!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

One of the best Heart Doctors and Staff on the Planet...My Heart Doctor d:)

Posted on October 21st, 2010

dr tauth is fantastic im very thankful for him mary and the great staff ,they have most likey saved my life more than once . and i am very very pleased with all the personell at npmc

Great Heart Doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Dr, Tauth has been my Doctor for over 5 years now and is very attentive to my concerns. He is a wonderful, caring Doctor who is always there when I need him.

Posted on January 28th, 2010

DR. TAUTH IS MY DOCTOR AS WELL AS MY HUSBANDS, WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH HIS CARE.

Posted on August 22nd, 2009

dr tauth is an excellent dr he saved my life

Posted on March 31st, 2009

Saved my life twice.Excelltnt Doctor.

Great Cardiologist

Posted on March 8th, 2009

Dr Tauth treats both my husvand and myself, we were both having problems that other Doctors were not solving and he discovered the problem and fixed it right away. He is the best in town in our opinio n