Dr. Jeffrey C Teich Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey C Teich?

very nice doctor, thorough with questions and helpful with medications

will continue to see this doctor

No complaints. Solid doctor. Person whom I trust. Little rough but that is because he's objective, follows strict guidelines and ultimately has produced results it me better than I could have ever hoped. Very grateful for this doctor

Never recommend him

I have found Dr. Teich to be very unprofessional. He has been blunt in a hurtful manner to my relative. Dr. Teich described my relative's diagnosis in the most disrespectful way I have ever heard a physician speak. I was truly taken aback. I feel that his lack of knowledge of disabilities and of the proper interactions of medications prohibits him from providing the best care for my relative. I would never recommend him to another individual seeking a psychiatrist. I regret having utilized his services.

Not a good docter

When I first met Dr. Teich I thought he was very thorough with his examinations. I had seen him one time for an IME which I referred by EMC insurance company. The appointment went well so I thought. It wasn't until the report was sent to my lawyer that I figured out this docter wrote a very favorable report for the insurance company which couldn't have been further from the truth. I understand now Dr. Teich works directly with EMC because he gets all their business because he writes whatever EMC wants to hear. All this insurance stuff is so fraudulent and so political it makes me sick

Got me back functioning

Dr. Teich helped me accept and become highly functional with my mental health challenges. Straight forward approach to address my needs. Recognized quickly what I needed on first meeting and has worked with me over past 9 years to change plan as needed. Made me realize I could function and have relationships and not be controlled by my mental health disease.Excellent and I too like many others feel that I could be living a very different life if it was not for his approach and the results I have received.