Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp
Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 5 of 14
Great Surgeon, love love love him!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp - Posted on January 5th, 2017
Dr Tharp is a great surgeon, I have been seeing him for last 19 years, he has done all my surgeries. At the age of the 17 years old I broke the vertebrae at L 3 &L 4. He did everything he could so I didn't have to have surgery. He never wanted to do surgery on me because of my age, it was his last resort. I have had 2 spinal fusions in the same place L 3 & L 4, an total of 5 or 6 surgeries in all. Because of the surgeries instead of getting better my back has gotten worse, no fault of Dr. Tharp's, it a risk you take when have a major surgery & genetics play a role in also. In the next 2 weeks I'll be going in for another surgery to replace my spinal cord stimulator battery and he's the only surgeon for the job. I trust him with my life. Great Surgeon awesome person in all, you will always be in great hands with Dr. Tharp.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp - Posted on May 31st, 2016
No thank you !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp - Posted on April 17th, 2015
I hope you have lots of time to wait
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp - Posted on March 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp - Posted on January 20th, 2015
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp
Dr. Jeffrey Tharp graduated from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine after completing his undergraduate studies in Zoology at Ohio University. He completed his residency at Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital and is a board certified, fellowship trained, orthopaedic spine surgeon. Some of his interests include minimally invasive spinal surgery along with adult reconstructive spine surgery.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp, DO - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Akron, OH, in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey S Tharp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Akron, OH.