Dr. Jeffrey Tilkin Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Tilkin?

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Dr tilkin and his front desk girl are the absolute worst people in the planet . They work out if the stone ages and are completely unorganized . The worst !!!

former patient

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I came across this site,and was disturbed by what I saw. I saw him when I was 19 years old up into my 30s I stopped seing him due to the fact he would not return my phone calls,and when I missed an appointment it was almost impossible to get through to him to get a new one leaving me to feel as if he was punishing me for not coming in my depression was so bad most days I never left my house,but he always made eye contact listened to me and discussed medication always with me. He was very helpful with a lot of very difficult times in my life,and I would actually like to see him again if possible. I also felt I could tell him anything and actually have never feeling judged as I have with other doctors

Posted on August 18th, 2014

Dr Tilkin was the worst one have ever had in lifetime, He is careless, doesn't care who you are, he only cares about himself, he is playing as God, completely a life liar and destroyer.

Excellent, straightforward and very helpful

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Saw him many years ago for several sessions. He made four distinct recommendations which I followed, which were in retrospect perfect. I am alive, well,and happy many years later because of him. Came across this website because I am planning to fly to Chicago next month to thank him.

Life liar

Posted on May 29th, 2014

I strongly agree the previous reviews here: " he is a completely liar and life destroyer. Stay as far from him as possible. He doesn't care about you or anyone "

Dr. Tilkin a MADMAN trying to rob you while giving you thr bum's rush

Posted on March 5th, 2014

He has not or is too incompetent to even give me a diagnosis. He's rude talks fast and cannot give any patient true quality time because he's just in it for the money!!!!

Unreturned calls!

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Does not return phone calls OR emails...and lied to my PCP. Avoid him at all costs!

Do not even consider seeing Dr. Tilken!

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Posted on September 20th, 2010

He's a complete liar and life destroyer. Stay as far away from him as possible. He doesn't care about you or anyone, only himself and playing God. He's psychotic and will take it out on you. You've been warned.

Poor Communication Skills

Posted on May 22nd, 2009

Dr. Tilkin is a poor listener, tends to make decisions based on his first impressions alone. Does not share his assessments or plan with the patient (including his diagnosis!). Does not communicate with patient's other mental health providers (non-phsyciatric therapist). Does not make eye contact or elicit information from patient. Tends to type into computer throughout patient/psychiatrist interaction.In my opinion, he may have issues with misogyny. He certainly is non-supportive and not able to assess the patient's environmental issues as they affect behaviors.I would avoid this doc.

This doctor is totally ignorant about the drugs he prescribes

Posted on April 29th, 2008

He knows nothing about side=effects. He cannot see that the patinet is not doing well on the drug right before his eyes and will keep increasing the drug until you wind up in ER with a very serious over reaction. He doesn't even follow-up but hides like a mouse. this is truly the worst and most careless psychiatrist I have ever had the bad luck to see in my whole life.

Posted on October 12th, 2017