Dr. Jeffrey Tramonte Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Tramonte?

Dr Tramonte Care

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Dr Tramonte recently treated my Mother at the S&W RR ICU and he made a very unbearable situation very bearable due to his bedside manner and patience in explaining the condition and treatment and outcome for the patient in laymen's terms and ensures the family of the patient understands his analysis and treatment plan.

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I have been extremely fortunate to see Dr. Tramonte for well over 5 years. He is the most precise and caring gentleman I have met in the medical field. He is patient and very understanding. He is quick to reply to any and all messages. I live spasm and trimmer free because of this doctor. He is the best in his field. Blessing and absolute Blessing.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Dr Tramonte made me feel like my concerns were not valid and did not address any of them. He focused on one thing (my headaches) which I explained multiple times that I was not in there for. He made me feel rushed thru the entire appointment. He has poor bedside manners and does not listen to his patients. Would never recommend him!

Didn't get to see the doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2014

I waited 4 months for my appointment only to see his assistant because he was too busy to see me.

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Tramonte for 2 years for migraine issues. Having worked in health care in addition to seeing several neurologists over many years I may have expectations that are very high albeit realistic. He's very tuned in to the patient, remembers prior discussions and very open to referrals and /or treatment modalities. Basically very reasonable and realistic. Would certainly recommend him.

Posted on May 30th, 2017