Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey D Traynor has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jeffrey D Traynor has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jeffrey D Traynor has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey D Traynor is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
All I can sey is a great doctor,very professional ,but also so nice and explain you evething that you do not understand.Unfortunatelly my pregnancy wasn't with happy end but not because his foult and just because the baby had 18th cromosomial problems( Edward sindrom).He told me this from the first ultrasound that he gave me and he was right ,coz the amnio confirmed this diagnostic.I will visit him soon again when I will be pregnant (.Daca santeti romani sa stiti ca este un dr de incredere ,Il recomand cu caldura ,un adevarat profesionist )
Great staff and office. Good demeanor making appointments, which can be many with perinatal care, and very kind and flexible when needing to change an appointment. Dr. Traynor was kind and funny and straightforward. He committed to being at the delivery and if it was not him, that his partner, Dr. Won, would be present. This is unheard of in the East Bay or San Francisco, when it can me one of 20 (depending on the partnerships between medical offices) doctors who actually deliver. Dr. Traynor was present and was a calm presence through the labor and a great guide and support through final deliver. Not to mention, of course, his medical expertise during the entire pregnancy and delivery. I successfully delivered VBAC with type 1 diabetes with no complications during pregnancy. I was watched and cared for with extreme medical expertise and fabulous facilities and nurses at his office. I understood that to meet my goals of VBAC I had to care for myself during the pregnancy as directed, which I did. The combination ensured a safe pregnancy and delivery. I attempted such care with my first child in Berkeley and was met with total resistance and an ultimate C-Section due to the unending changing of doctors during my labor at Alta Bates and the medical staff's total fear of the diabetes. Dr. Traynor knows his patients and is committed to serving them as individual persons and above all ensuring safety. His care and expertise was so far above and beyond the care I received from East Bay Perinatal in Oakland the two cannot even be compared.
My wife and I also had a similar experience with Dr Traynor. He had told my wife and I that our baby was going to be born with a heart defect that will require immediate, multiple surgeries at birth. After 3k spent in testing, it was discovered that Dr. Traynor had made this diagnosis in error. This guy is so cocky! He needs to take a seminar on proper diagnosis and people skills! Do not see this Doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey D Traynor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey D Traynor in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey D Traynor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.