Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jeffrey A True
Dr. Jeffrey A True, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edgewater, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey A True has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey A True has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jeffrey A True has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey A True is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
Claimed that one of my medical symptoms (swelling of body/edema) did not exist. Stated that he did not care about my body fluid retentions and hair loss as it was no big deal. When my primary care physician attempted to have me referred to another health care provider this doctor intervened and denied my access and extra care.
32 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey A True accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Health Care Plans Hmo, 239 N Ridgewood Ave Ste 1, Edgewater, FL
Dr. Jeffrey A True is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edgewater, FL.