Dr. Jeffrey Tseng Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Tseng?

Very Impressed

I am VERY impressed with Dr. Jeffrey Tseng. He is incredibly knowledgeable in his field, thorough, highly efficient, and very pleasant to deal with. I am so glad that I found him! I highly recommend him.

Sad ending

Well, sorry to say, I became quite ill from the meds he prescribed. He prescribed a med that was a blood pressure med and wow oh wow did it ever lower my blood pressure. I was sick for a month. He ordered labs (and he ordered them wrong) stat and then was not available for results or to call me. He did not have a blood pressure cuff in his whole office and told me to go to a market or drugstore and take my own blood pressure. I lost over 15 pounds in one month. Won't set foot in there again.

Nice guy

I have been in touch with this office several times and have been impressed with the front office from day one. Extremely professional and competent. THAT is important. Thereafter, I made an appointment with Dr. Jeffrey. I don't think they were crazy about taking my insurance, but they did. I was surprised that no vitals were taken, but he diagnosed me on the spot. He was swift, knowledgeable but didn't have much time for questions. I do have follow-up appt, and Rx. I am much calmed even if his chairside demeanor is rushed. I would refer. Like the guy.

Dr. Tseng came highly recommended. It has been easy to get same day appointments when needed without additional wait times due to emergencies. His staff is very courteous. The doctor is prompt, explains things very well and answers all questions. He is excellent with children as well.

Amazing Doctor

I work for a local doctor who referred me to Dr. Tseng for an ongoing sinus problem. During my visit the office staff were helpful and friendly. The doctor was a great listener and very understanding. He listened to all of my questions and concerns and then prescribed the appropriate treatment for me. When I needed authorization for a CT scan his staff took care of it that day and called me right away to let me know it was authorized. After the CT scan the doctor personally called me with the results and his recommended treatment.Dr Tseng also removed my fiance's tonsils last year and took such great care of him. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Tseng to friends, family and strangers alike. He is a brilliant physician and a kind person.