Dr. Jeffrey G Tucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey G Tucker?

Very caring

Dr Tucker is very thorough and very kind. He doesn't rush you out the others do and takes your concerns very seriously.

He is a very good surgeon and guides you through all the rough things that you will be going through on your journey. He just happens to be one of my favorite docs.

Appendectomy

I was terrified when told my appendix had to be removed. I went from tears to laughing when Dr. Jeff Tucker entered the room. His humor & friendliness was over the top!! He explained everything thoroughly before & after the surgery with such warm compassion. The hospital experience was so perfect because of Dr. Tucker . He is the best Dr. out there...& his exceptional personality exceeds everyone. I would highly recommend this Dr. because he passionately cares about people & life in general.

Thyroid scare!!

He is wonderful!!!

Second Opinion

Met with Dr. Tucker today after many appts with another local surgeon regarding a thyroid issue. Dr. Tucker and his staff were very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Tucker spent as much time as I needed to ask questions. He explained everything clearly and did more in 30 minutes with my condition that my last doctor did in three visits and $2k. I would highly recommend Dr. Tucker!

AWESOME and BEST

The most memorable moment for me with Dr. Tucker is the smile on his face. Dr. Tucker has always made me feel special, as I was going through my illness. He gives this positive energy that can be felt the moment he enters the room. I made the right choice, 100%, by having Dr. Tucker in my life. He's amazing and will always recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon. HE HIS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

One of the best!

Dr. Tucker inspries confidence. He saved my life after I was diagnosed with colon cancer. He redefines service with a smile. I'm very grateful I found Dr. Tucker.

Dr Tucker is a very caring physician. He takes the time to make you feel as comfortable as possibe when surgery is required, willingly to take the time to address all questions. I would highly recommend Dr Jeffery Tucker to anyone who needs a great phyician in his area of speciality.

my gallbladder surgery

thanks so much,i cant beleive i went 2 years like this,and to find u was my dream and i cant tell u enought, how much i love u for what u did for and again, thanks so much..and my family thanks u too..the pain isnt there no more, i still have a little but thats because i move wrong, because u just done it last saturday but, thanks, shelly summers of cumming

Dr. Jeffrey G Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.