Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Drug Allergy
- Nasal Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 23
My doctor referred me because he thinks Dr. Tulin-Silver is among the best. I do have allergies, but Dr. Tulin-Silver showed me by cough was not from asthma, but from my esophagus. I have an unusual form of acid reflux, and Dr. Tulin-Silver contacted my family doctor. After a GI evaluation and treatment, my throat and chest congestion really improved. A smart doctor, listens carefully, and really helped me.
I had been bothered with a chronic cough for more than one year. A previous allergist told me that it was caused by a food allergy and put me on a very restricted diet (no help). He also suggested allergy shots. A friend told me about Dr. T-S. He carefully listened to me for 20-25 minutes, reviewed my previous tests (which he didn't think were accurate), thought I had GERD and put me on prilosec. My cough was gone in about one week. I now have a normal diet and no cough. For my allergies, I am on Flonase.
I was referred by my doctor. The office staff was friendly and professional. The nurses were great (especially Nancy). Dr. Tulin-Silver saw me on time, listened attentively to my history and did the appropriate tests. His diagnosis was clear and concise, and he answered all of my questions. One of the best doctor offices that I have ever been to.
Dr. Tulin-Silver has been taking care of my allergies for years. I recently developed an ulcer in my vagina, and I had allergic reactions to oral and vaginal progesterone. Dr. T-S worked closely with my Gyn and desensitized me to progesterone with progesterone drops under the tongue. Eventually, I could tolerate the progesterone and my ulcer is almost completely healed!! I just wish he was my family doctor.
Dr. Tulin Silver is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Metrowest Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Allergy Sinus And Asthma Specialists, 6330 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 110, West Bloomfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.