Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr.Joke

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr.Uzzle was a joke he only talked to me for a couple of minutes then left the room and I was told he was done by a nurse.

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Not personable. Not terribly thorough.

IME was thorough and complete and I had a very positive experience

Posted on April 26th, 2014

I am so glad I went to this doctor for my IME, he helped me with my chronic pain issues, even though he was just doing an IME, he has a very caring heart and likes to improve peoples lives.

Glad I went to this Doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2014

If you have not tried this doctor, you should. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I am so glad I went.

I recommend this practice.

Posted on February 20th, 2014

I think this is the best experience I have ever had with a physician, i and not sure if the Physiatrist practice is much more complex than a family doctor or a chiropractor or not, but something makes this practice better at treating pain conditions than other offices. I recommend this doctor highly.

Temporary Disbility

Posted on February 9th, 2014

I would recommend this doctor highly. He detected abnormalities with the way my bone was repaired and though he couldn't repair the damage, he still made suggestions to keep it from becoming worse over time. That helped the pain I was feeling daily to be significantly less, and for me that is a success! I am thankful!

Beat the Rush - Forget about this doctor NOW!

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Look elsewhere. Don't bother with Dr. Uzzle. First off, he doesn't LISTEN. I don't think he knows how. I have had to tell him the same thing repeatedly, only to have to repeat myself (again - ha ha) because he was off in some alternate universe where they don't speak PATIENT. Worse, I have wasted over a week of my life because this doctor doesn't like talking with his patients, either. He offered ZERO in the way of instructions after I'd had epidural corticosteroid shots. He seemed genuinely baffled that I had not somehow intuited how to proceed with my treatment. Funny, I thought HE was the doctor. After all, it is just my spine we're talking about, not anything that could permanently mess me up if things don't go well. The only reason I'm being this nice is I can't politely phrase what I really think of such a pathetically bad example of any "professional healthcare provider." My vet would have been better.

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I had never had an experience with a physician like this one before. I found him to be rude, condescending and very dismissive. He was not open to discussing alternative medical treatment or plans, and cared very little for the amount of pain I was in. I would not recommend him to anyone and would advise others to stay away..

Wrong diagnosis

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I went to Dr Uzzle for shoulder pain, back pain, and related neuro problems. Dr Uzzle did order MRIs, but then told me that I had arthritis and other "normal wear and tear" in my spine. Being that i'm in my twenties, I would not consider this "normal.". In addition, he dismissed my neuro problems as something chronic that I would have to live with. I went to another doctor, and it turns out that I have a dislocated first rib, causing thoracic outlet syndrome, which explains all my issues and has a simple fix.

Oliver Margetin

Posted on December 29th, 2011

dr uzzle has to be the worst dr i have ever seen. He never diagnosed the problem, dr sanders did. He was rude and unprofessional. I cant stand the man. toc sucks

Posted on May 28th, 2016