Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Vacirca?

Doesn’t see his patients through all their needs.

Great at first few meetings. Then once patient starts getting sicker, he never sees you again. Even when you specifically made an appointment with him. Totally left my Dad feeling abandoned by him till his death.

Caring knowledgeable dr

Takes time is caring knowledgeable follows up

BSN

This is one doctor that truly cares about his patients. He listens to their concerns and dies whatever he can to help them.

Patient

i knew I was in good hands right at my 1st visit over 12 years ago. He was so reassuring & I trust him with my life. He always positive & confident about my course of treatment. And he is not an "alarmist" which keeps me always in a good frame of mind.

No better place. When entering what could be a very scary place,the staff and doctors at NSHOA have a way to ease your mind. Your treated as if you were family. I will forever be grateful..Dr.Vacirca, has saved both my husband and myself. The compassion,dedication and his focus on ones health is inspiring. Dr.Vacirca will allow you to see that there are still wonderful and respectful doctors out there who arent constantly looking at the clock making you feel there behind schedule,..He actually does care about the person sitting in front of him. He will speak to you.. not at you. He listens and wants to hear and know your thoughts about the care he's willing to provide. Your a priority to him not just another patient..a person who will get the very best care without doubt. Can't say enough about this man and his practice. No need to go anywhere else to get the care your looking for but also its what you deserve. Community oncology ..close to home where the doctors here put you first. where your treated much different from those big hospitals. Dr.Vacirca, who will forever be the light inside of me. Who my children will refer to as "there" real life hero who saved their parents. Special Special man.

Trust him with my life!

I feel honored to have Dr. Vacirca as my oncologist. He is not text book and is always up-to-date on the latest study and research. Each patient is an individual and has customized care. I wouldn't trust my life to anyone else. Thank you Dr. V!

Phenomenal doctor Positive Great bed-side manner Refers you to specialists without hesitation Cared for my wife for over 3 yrs.(advanced lung cancer) She felt he "walked on water". Provides hope in the most trying times!

The Best of the Best.

I must speak from my heart not just words but of great trust ,and obligation to let anyone Dr Vacirca treats must know he is treating you with great trust and honesty,God Blessed this man with the ability to serve in a much needed field.

Desperate man with breast cancer

Being a man with breast cancer I live with the stigma everyday.Im an outcast. Does anyone see a man with any of the ad's or breast cancer awareness commercials?. Society is thumbing its nose at every man out there . Anyone reading this it could be your father,brother, uncle, son who is next. I even checked my doctors office website and not one mention of mens breast cancer on its website, And I have be going to nshoa for 7 yrs now. Oh the smack in the face gets harder, and harder.As for Dr V, I believe he is trying his best. Since there is no God, and he is no God, I just roll the dice everyday and hope for the best. Besides people, believe me this, there will never be a cure for any cancer. Multi billion dollar buiness. I believe drugs, and doctors will try to keep you alive, but there will never be a cure. The all mighty buck comes before lives. Yours Truly, The Atheist.

Dr. V is personable and gives his patients hope. He never communicates via phone and his staff intercepts ALL calls. When a patient is at the end of life and hospitalized Dr. V does not visit the dying patient in the hospital. Many of the other doctors in the practice oversee his patient. Very disappointing for a patient whose life was held in this man's hands and when their days are numbered, he cannot be found.

Blessed

A young breast cancer pt with odds not in favor God had certainly paired me up with an angle. He was compassionate. Understanding. With my urge to fight, he was right along side me. With his partner Dianna, the pair are wonderful. Each step. Each new drug. Everything explained. I am thankful for the both of them. On that famous day of a PET scan results were in.....with tears and a hug that lasted forever...words he spoke....."we beat it" Thank you Dr.V!!!!! My kids and family thank you with all their heart.

thanks

I am blessed to have Dr V as my dr.

Dr. Jeffrey L Vacirca is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.