Dr Jeffrey Vakil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Jeffrey Vakil?

Had no problems fast recovery

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Roofer had two hip replacements in two yrs. first yr. did not know what to expect scared to death but all went well thanks to quick recovery. Second yr. went even better . Get him to do your surgery believe me it’s worth it .

Excellent Experience with Dr. Vakil

Posted on October 27th, 2017

It has been 5 months since my left hip replacement.  I wasn't sure about getting surgery.  I became so used to the everyday pain when walking, sitting, kneeling and standing up, and trying to put my socks on that I would say “I don't need surgery. “ Dr. Vakil gave me complete information on all the treatment options so that I could make the decisions that were best for me, as the pain in my hip progressed.  I appreciated this instead of going right to surgery.  I just wanted to say thank you, Dr. Vakil!  Today, I can walk 1 1/2 miles without pain.  Now, when I walk across a parking lot, I don't have to first get a shopping cart to lean on.  This is a big deal for me because I can make it to the store door on my own strength. That painless walk across the parking lot puts a smile on my face, when I think about how much mobility I have gained since my surgery :)  Now, when I garden, I don’t have to worry about how I am going to get up off the ground! The online/app Force rehabilitation was a great resource for me, too.  It was always there if I forgot how to do an exercise.  Thank you once again, Dr. Vakil .  ...and when your Mom reads this, I want to thank her, also, for raising a considerate, loving person :)

A very happy customer!

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Vakil definitely cares for his patients. He's very professional yet has a friendly. It took about 2 years before I knew that a total knee replacement was my only option. Every step of the way, Dr Vakil explained what he was doing... cortisone shots, PT to help strengthen muscles, to synvisc shots and eventually a knee brace. Of course anyone is anxious when it comes to surgery day but Dr Vakil and his team helped so much to ease me through the process. My post-op visits were very good. There was no problem if I needed scripts for post-op PT. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking at possible surgery in your future!

Posted on June 25th, 2016

waiting time s much too long. Good at what he does.

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Waited 1 hour 45 mins. to see Dr. Vikal. There were no apologizes by his staff or him. Then he spent 12 minutes with me. With no answers. I left in tears and to an empty parking lot. Everyone,staff and patients. Just me and the manager, who did try to help and calm me down.

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the less than satisfactory experience you had with our office and would love the opportunity to discuss further with you. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

Outstanding doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Vakil is the best. Caring, competent, professional who takes the time to explain thoroughly and then listen to and answer all your questions. My surgery, post op, and rehab all went flawlessly.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Step by step procedures were explained.. Was very kind and caring before and after surgery in the hospital. Immediately informed family after surgery was completed. Always had time for me and always answered all questions.

Dr. Vakil is excellent

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Vakil, who performed a total left hip replacement for me three months ago. My hip is perfect and I am returned to full activity including daily workouts. He was professional, courteous, caring and responsive. Plus he's an all-round good guy.

Superior hip replacement experience

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr. Vakil's enthusiasm for his work is refreshing. His explanations of my hip replacement surgery, the likely results, and the follow-up therapy were thorough and clear. I came home (with just a cane) the next day, and six weeks later I feel great!

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

If you need a Hip this is the man to see, Staff and Hospital are Great.

Doctor's Response

Good morning, Ted. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Vakil is the best dr. I have ever had. He is not just for the money. He cares about you and he truly is genuine. I would recommend dr. Vakil to the world.

Doctor's Response

Good afternoon, Kellie! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

Posted on November 28th, 2017