Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey L Varnell
Dr. Jeffrey L Varnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Varnell is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital Lakewood, Littleton Adventist Hospital and St Anthony North Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey L Varnell has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jeffrey L Varnell has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Jeffrey L Varnell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Varnell went over thyroid nodules, cancer, and medications. He asked for a complete history of a previous thyroid problem and then went over the findings of my current ultrasound. He then explained to me step-by-step the entire biopsy procedure and what I could expect, including any discomfort or pain (I had none). He asked if I had any questions and then answered them patiently. During the biopsy he talked me through it, letting me know what he was going to do beforehand. Afterwards he talked about follow-up visits to monitor my condition. Very courteous, gentle, and professional.
Dr. Varnell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Jeffrey L Varnell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & DirectionsColorado Surgical And Critical Care Associates, 1421 S Potomac St Ste 110, Aurora, CO
Dr. Jeffrey L Varnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.