Dr. Jeffrey Childers Is this you?

There are a few things I like about Dr. Childers and his office. He is a very nice doctor, and is easy to talk to. He takes pleanty of time to talk with you, and listen to any question or concerns you may have. His staff is also kind and helpful. Unfortunately, the wait in the office is somewhat long, although you can get an appointment very quickly. I would not trust the diagnosis given by Dr. Childers, based on my experiences there. After my visits there for a problem, I always have to go somewhere else to get the help I need. In my case his diagnosis was completely wrong, and the treatment he suggested would have been harmful to me. He listened to what I said about my opposition to certain treatments, yet he didn't take that into consideration when deciding what he thought I should do. He is very pleasant and nice, but I would not go back or recommend him anyone else.

Dr. Childers has been our peditrician for nearly 7 years and our family doctor for nearly 5 years. He has always been professionaly, supporatative, educational, friendly. I feel confident in saying our health is his number one priority when we are in his office.

AMAZING DOCTOR

DR. CHILDERS TREATED ME FOR PELVIC ADHESIONS AND IS THE MOST THOROUGH AND PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE AND HAVE MANY TIMES.

Dr. Jeffrey Childers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.