4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey W Karp?

Amazing surgeon who goes the extra distance to make sure the result is great

Amazing surgeon who goes the extra distance to make sure the result is great

Wonderful

Dr. Karp is very kind and gentle when it comes to procedures. I’m so grateful for the positive experience I’ve had with him and his staff.

Dr. Karp is amazing!!!!

I had a tummy tuck and my arms done and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is such a kind and talented physician. My whole experience and outcomes have been incredible. I highly recommend Dr. KARP. In fact he is the only person I would recommend for plastic surgey.

Cosmetic Surgery

Dr. Karp and his staff have helped me with a number of cosmetic surgeries. ( Eyes, breasts and tummy) I have been so pleased every time and have a great deal of confidence inches abilities. C

Dr. Karp is so knowledgeable and incredibly good at what he does. I've had a breast augmentation done and couldn't be happier! I would recommend him hands done. Not only is he great, but the staff is as well...I won't go anywhere else!

Only a first visit, but impressed.

Loved Dr. Karp's surgical center

I was so pleased with my decision to have Dr. Karp do my breast augmentation surgery. I had done some extensive research and gone to many other consults before I chose Dr. Karp. My surgery went very well and I am so happy with my results. The best bonus was his staff was exceptional also. Would recommend Dr. Karp and his surgical center to anyone!

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Karp and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering any plastic surgery. I consulted with several surgeons in Spokane, including Cooper, Oliva, Derby etc and by far Dr. Karp was my top pick. He made me feel really comfortable with my decision, had a great bedside manner and was very knowledgeable and took a long time consulting with me. His staff was amazing also. They were all very friendly and they made this experience very pleasant. I love my new breast and amazed at the great outcome. It was worth it! Now several of my friends have gone to him and they can't be happier!

I liked him...

I went to several consults. Dr Derby, Dr Oliva and I am choosing Dr Karp for Breast Augmentation and lipo. He is very knowlegable and only does cosmetic procedures. He took time with me and answered all my questions and I was really impressed by his pictures and staff. I am scheduling my surgery tomorrow and will post after surgery. Its all a personal preference with what you want and how comfortable you are with the Dr.

Dr. Jeffrey W Karp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane, WA.