Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey W Lewis has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Jeffrey Lewis is compassionate, humble, and most caring. His staff is equally as caring, and interested in every patient's concerns. This is a wonderful office if a surgeon is needed, or if you think you may need surgery. Dr. Lewis is in no hurry to operate. He will sit and talk as long as needed. He puts you at ease., and is very easy to converse with.
When I found a lump in my breast, I asked several people in the medical field who they would go to see and Dr Lewis was recommended. I was extremely happy with everything about him and his staff. Dr Lewis made me feel very confident with him and his ability. My surgery went well and I would highly recommend Dr Lewis to anyone and if I ever need surgery again, I will be back in his office.
Dr.Lewis is one of the doctors that I credit with saving my life. 10 Years ago today he performed my mastectomy. Who cares about scars when I still have my life and health?! I also had positive lymph nodes (7) and he was very truthful about every aspect of my treatment. I have never met a kinder, more compassionate doctor! The doctor that originally diagnosed me could only repeat over and over,"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to tell you." And that was a female OB/GYN. Dr. Lewis took wonderful care of me and made me certain that I was going to be OK.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
45 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Jeffrey W Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey W Lewis Md, 16400 Healthpark Commons Dr, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Jeffrey W Lewis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.