Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey W Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Wrist Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
First visit seen Dr Martin things went great. Follow up appointment not good at all. He never came into the room instead sent the PA in who was rude, and treated my elbow fracture like a business venture convincing me to use their office for physical therapy. Appt's are very hard to get, the staff does not want to answer questions and the doctor never comes to the room to speak even though I requested to speak to him. If you dont mind being pushed through an office like cattle headed to the slaughter house this is an office for you. If you prefer good medical care by a professional seek a different office.
Dr. Martin spent five minutes with me after having waited over well over an hour for him. He had me touch my toes facing him (even though my issue is my spine) and standing on my tip toes- that was his entire exam. He never even looked at my spine or listened to a word I said. This is the type of Dr who just wants to check the box and move along. HE DOES NOT LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS. I am a very physically fit person as my job requires it and he told me to strengthen my core and start exercising, but never even asked about my exercise regiment that I already have in place. This must be his standard answer as I saw another person posted the same thing. I will definitely not be back and will be seeking a second opinion elsewhere.
I was a new patient of Dr. Martin's today. I was seen by the nurse, had x-rays, saw Dr. Martin, treated for my injury and was out of there a half hour after I arrived. I don't know if this is the norm but I loved it. Nothing frustrates me more than doctors who are disrespectful of their patients' time.
Dr Martin saw me for about 6 minutes after I waited over 2 hours to see him and that was with a scheduled appointment. They took some x-rays first. He told me nothing was wrong with me except I need to lose weight and quit smoking. I have gained weight because I have so much pain in my knees and back that I can't do much of anything. I have years of history and doctors that he could have ordered and looked at but he did not. He made a very quick decision without being thorough and looking at my history. He does not hear well or show any compassion at all. I would not recommend him to anyone that is in serious pain and needs help. Find another doctor.
19 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Jackson Health System
Dr. Jeffrey W Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Volusia HUMx HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey W Martin in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey W Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.