Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey W Rice has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Rice has been my personal physican since 1979. During this time (30 years) he has provided me with exceptional medical care. In a couple of instances, he quickly took care of situations which might have been life-threatening. Dr. Rice is a true professional who consistently exceeds what would be expected of a comparable physican. As well as being a reliable doctor of the first order, he is a friend who always tells the truth and keeps me informed of every minut detail concerning my health. I feel completely safe in the hands of Dr. Rice and would entrust my immediate family and friends to his care. He is up-to-date on all new medical developments in his field and readily utilizes them if he feels they are appropriate. I find it difficult to sufficiently praise Dr. Rice for the exceptional, selflish and effective medical service which he has provided me over 30 years. His manner is one of a true professional first as well as a supportive, loyal friend. Dr. Rice's staff (especially Pat) is great!
Dr. Rice is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey W Rice accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKennedy Rice Christensen, 901 Pacific St, Monterey, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey W Rice in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey W Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.