Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey T Waldrop
Dr. Jeffrey T Waldrop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Waldrop is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey T Waldrop has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey T Waldrop has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Jeffrey T Waldrop has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey T Waldrop is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Waldrop is a very professional orthopedic surgeon. He was prompt, gave us enough time to discuss our medical condition, and even took our MRI records home for further study prior surgery. He fixed the damage and tried his best to save us another surgery by not putting screws in the elbow. In all, Dr. Waldrop is very helpful and simply knows what he's doing.
Knee pain sufferer I went to Dr Waldrop because I had very bad knee pain. My regular doctor sent me for a block of knee X rays so I was already prepared for the doctor when I got there to save time. I got the X rays and went directly to Dr Waldrop. When I saw him in the exam room and gave him the X Rays he dismissed them all together. He then sent me down the hall to have the same X rays taken all over again. After that he told me my knees were fine and to just take pain meds. I went immediately back to my doctor who sent me for an MRI. The MRI showed that I had a meniscus tear. I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow with a competent surgeon. I would never recommend Dr Waldrop even for a head ache.
Dr. Waldrop is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
The University Of Toledo Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey T Waldrop accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSummit Cardiology, 23550 Park St Ste 100, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey T Waldrop in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey T Waldrop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.