Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Walker
Dr. Jeffrey Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids, MI (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial, Spectrum Health Medical Center and Spectrum Health United Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Walker has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Brain Hypoxia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Spectrum Health Medical Center
Spectrum Health United Hospital
Zeeland Community Hospital
Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
34 Years Experience
Medical College of Ohio
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Jeffrey Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.