Dr. Jeffrey Wartman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Wartman?

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I take my in-laws there, and he's very patient with older people. He has a good sense of humor, and they enjoy him. He has been very available to us, and concerned when we've been needy.

Family Physician

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr. Wartman takes time to listen to you , understand your problem(S) and addresses how to solve or treat the situation.

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I have confidence in him.

Dr. Jeffery Wartman

Posted on January 8th, 2017

I am a long time patient of Muscular Dystrophy. I moved to Brandon a few months ago. Having to leave a doctor that knows you and your disease for years is extremely hard. I saw a doctor that changed some of my meds and had me in a very bad way. Then, I saw Dr Wartman. He has me back on my much needed meds for my muscle disease and I'm very grateful. He not only is knowledgeable but is a very caring doctor who REALLY LISTENS to what you have to say. I have found a doctor, in my new home area, who understands me at last!! Thank you Dr Wartman and God bless.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Terrible diagnosis, more interested in prescribing Rx than finding problem and addressing. Always late.

does not take health complaint seriosly

Posted on August 8th, 2013

dr wartman has been my docter for 30 years;however I j\know my body better than he does. when I tell him I have a serious problem he seems todisrcard my concerns.I find his treatment to be very conservative and I find that I must often return to the office ti demand MORE AGRESSIVE CARE. however I AM HESITANT TO CHANGE DOCTERS AS HE HAS BEEN TREATING ME FOR SUCH LONG TIME,I REALIZE THAT PRT OF THE RESPONSIBILTY RELIES WITH ME AND I NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFC AND AGRSSIVE WITH MY HEALTHI ISSUES AND NOT BLAME IT ALL ON HIM.

Overloaded, and it shows

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Could be a good doctor to have as a primary care- if his front desk smiled ONCE in a while, was on time, and anyone there showed ANY interest in returning phone calls or following up. Overloaded, and it shows.

Shows little interest

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Dr. Wartman is prompt and quiet in a calming way, but seems to have little interest in the patient. It is not that he is in a hurry to get out of the room, it's more that he has little desire to dig very deeply into a medical complaint.

Awesome Primary Care Physicain

Posted on May 7th, 2010

After almost completely giving up on doctors I found Dr. Wartman. I had arrived in a stateof mind that I simply didn't trust doctors. I began to avoid them at all cost. My experienceswith Dr. Wartman began when I was on my last leg with a "stomach ache" that turned in to a 24/7 ordeal in 2004. He thoroughly diagnosed what my issue was. He did some lab test just to be sure. I had a variety of ailments after that incident and after using Dr. Wartman every time I now see him as a regular patient for almost every need. I find him to be very open minded and a real life saver. He is real upbeat and always listens and ask questions. I know he is sincere and I never feel rushed. On another note Dr. Wartman always has seems to have assistants and while there is nothing wrong with them, I prefer to see Dr. Wartman personally.

AVOID

Posted on August 17th, 2009

Arrogant, not open minded to anything, not skilled in new and hard to diagnosed diseases. Caused hospitalization of my wife, which could have ended in a fatality. Had she not had the good sense to go on her gut instincts and go to the emergency room. This doctor and his associates never gave my wife, the care she deserved, the time, the courtesy or assistance. Stay away, we will

Posted on September 18th, 2017