Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey S Wasser MD
Dr. Jeffrey S Wasser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey S Wasser has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey S Wasser has the following 19 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
45 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1973
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey S Wasser Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey S Wasser's office for more information.
263 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT : (860) 679-2000
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Wasser
Immune thrombocytopenic purpura, gastrointestinal malignancies, lung cancer and basal cell cancer of the skin.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT HEALTH CENTER, 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey S Wasser, MD - Hematology and Oncology in Farmington, CT, in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey S Wasser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington, CT.