Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey C Weller has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jeffrey C Weller has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jeffrey C Weller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey C Weller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My son became very ill in 2002, when he was two years old. He had diarrhea, was vomiting and was in obvious distress. After multiple blood tests and x-rays, his regular doctor was unable to diagnose him and sent me away several times over the course of a week. My son was eventually admitted to our hospital due to dehydration and extreme weight loss. While making rounds for the clinic, Dr. Weller examined my son and told me that he suspected my son had an autoimmune disease called Henoch-Schonlein purpura and to watch for tell-tale bruising on his legs and feet. Dr. Weller was new to the clinic and his advice was discounted by our regular doctor. We eventually put my son in the car and drove him to Seattle Childrens Hospital, where my son was diagnosed with Henoch-Schonlein purpura. Dr. Weller continued to check in with us, he cared very much about my son, and was supremely knowledgeable. After that we always scheduled with Dr. Weller. We have since moved and have had to find other doctors. Thank goodness we found one who knows Dr. Weller personally and is of the same caliber.
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey C Weller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeninsula Childrens Clinic, 303 W 8th St, Port Angeles, WA
Dr. Jeffrey C Weller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Angeles, WA.