Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey L Wener has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
If you have a high risk pregnancy he is the wrong doctor to go to. My daughter is profoundly deaf because of his negligence and god like attitude. Most of all he has not admitted how he destroyed a girls life forever, no acceptance. But as he has kids and grand kids I hope that their doctor is paying better attention because we can all wake up tomorrow with a disability due to someone else's mistake.
I'm upset with the person who referred me to this doctor. My experience was painful and frightening. Absolutely no effort made to make me feel safe and cared about. The people at Waste Manage-ment handle bags of garbage with greater care than the way I was treated. Afterward, I was sore for days. Thank goodness for the internet. Were it not for my personal experience and the information I discovered online, this particular part of my journey may have ended in some unspeakable disaster. Thanks for reading this comment. It may save you from ever having such a dark and horrid encounter.
Came into delivery room saying he wanted to break my water and insert a fetal monitor because the external monitors were showing an elevated heart rate. When I said I didn't want him to break my water and asked why he started getting very hostile and then said I needed a c-section. When I initially refused he threatened to kick me out of the hospital. His exact words were "I'm sending in the anesthesiologist. If you try and interfere I'll have you discharged from the hospital!" He refused to consider any other options. After being bullied into a c-section he never followed up until 4 days later when I left the hospital. I didn't find out what kind of cut I had until 3 days later when another doctor went over my record. I would never recommend this doctor to ANYONE.
This is my very first pregnancy. I was experiencing bleeding in the first trimester. He did an exam, (not a gentle one either)- never said what the purpose of the exam was for. Then he casually told me that I might or might not have a miscarriage and told me to have a nice day, then rushed out the door. Really? "Have a nice day."-smile, handshake and all... I haven't seen him since, nor will I EVER chose to see him again.
Dr. Wener is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey L Wener accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Heart Specialists, 1585 Barrington Rd Ste 302, Hoffman Estates, IL
Dr. Jeffrey L Wener is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.