Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey M Wentworth
Dr. Jeffrey M Wentworth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wentworth is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wentworth has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey M Wentworth has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have seen Dr. Wentworth for 11 years. Always professional, courteous, and has an excellent bedside manner. During my pregnancy I saw a few other doctors at the group and Dr. Wentworth is the only one I have never had a wait time. Always accurate diagnosis. Seemed legitimately happy for me when I discussed trying to conceive. Always remembers what was discussed at my previous appointments. I have no complaints. Plus, I love the nurse that works with him!
I saw Dr. Wentworth for years. I had an ongoing issue that he treated me for with a treatment that he said would probably be only temporary. When I started having problems again, they treated me like a new patient. He clearly didn't pay attention to my old diagnosis and I went through several months of being treated like my problem was in my head. Finally he "took some time to read my file" and decided suddenly I needed surgery. It was a complete 180 and very stressful to me. I don't recommend him for this reason - nice, but either too busy or not paying close enough attention in my opinion.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2016, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Wentworth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1996
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey M Wentworth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Group For Women Plc, 880 Kempsville Rd Ste 2200, Norfolk, VA
Dr. Jeffrey M Wentworth is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.