Dr. Jeffrey M Wieland Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Wieland?

Police Officer

I think that Dr. Wieland is an excellent cardiologist. The staff located at the Salisbury location, certainly not all of them, and I am referring to the front widow staff in particular, are rude, pompous, and arrogant. My wife, a medical professional, visited Dr. Wieland's Salisbury office location and was treated with the utmost of disrespect and curtly informed, "well, I'm not clocked back in from my lunch break yet!" All she was attempting to do was secure a prescription for me because I had just recovered from a heart attack and procedure. As customers, we don't know when your "LUNCH BREAK" occurs or ends!! We all have to work for a living, my wife is a nurse practitioner, I'm a cop, more often than not we have to deal with rude behavior. But this is not the first time that I have been told by my wife and friends of the rudeness seems to regularly spew from the front window at the Salisbury office. Unacceptable. I want something done. I want a letter of apology for my wife. I want whomever covers the front window evaluated by an officer manager and I want these issues addressed post haste. I am slated to have an appointment at Dr. Wieland's in the next week! If this little review does not grant the satisfaction that I seek, the internet is a great venue of communication, and I plan to use it! In the future it would behoove whomever handles the front desk of a medical establishment to bone up on their social skill set. One never knows to whom they are addressing.

Dr. Jeffrey M Wieland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, MD.