Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey K Wingate has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Jeffrey K Wingate has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Jeffrey K Wingate has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 49
I saw Dr. Wingate while he was in practice here in Charleston South Carolina 1999. He was the most compassionate doctor I had seen in 20 years. He did my 3rd cervical surgery at C-4 and I have had No Problems since this surgery. Dr.Wingate even went to bat for me with workmanship comp in getting approval for this surgery, which is so Rare to have a doctor take time out of his busy schedule to write a letter detailing why there was a need for this surgery. He also was extremely kind and listened and gave to proper pain medication to ease the pain before and after this surgery til I healed. I hope he reads my comments and wish he was still practicing here in Charleston. Many people were very sad he moved back north but very thankful he was here to take care of those here needing either surgery or other suggestions to treat ones back or neck pain. Thank you Dr. Wingate you are greatly missed and respected. Peg Frazier
in may 2010 Dr wingate gave me my life back. this is a wonderful doctor and now I cannot seem to be able to track him down. Back in 2009 I fell down the door steps, I went to a family doctor and for 9 mths they just kept me on pain meds. finally they decided to send me for an MRI and was sent to a doctor for pain management. after the doctor at pain management reviewed my MRI he looked at me and said "I will not touch you". but he then sent me to Dr. Wingate. I was only 20 years old and was in so much pain I could barely walk. my entire left side was numb and it had began to move to the ride side as well. Dr.Wingate reviewed my MRI, the insurance I had his office did not take but he told me we would work it out, he told me having surgery was my only option because of the damage and how much time had went by it was only getting worse, he went over the surgery with me and told me all the possible complications. I did not have the money for a surgery like this, I lived on my own I worked full-time and went to school full-time, he told me he would do my surgery at NO COST! I could not help but cry! he had his assistant call and make sure the hospital would cover my stay since I did have medacaid at the time, and when they said yes he then scheduled my surgery for the next week. my surgery was suppose to be simple 15-30 minutes, when he actually cut open my back he discovered I had broken bone fragments scattered in my left and right side, the surgery took 3 hours to complete, but he kept his word, he didn't charge me a dime! He did all my preop and post op appts for free, he said he had a daughter my age and I reminded him of her, and he didn't want me to have to go through all this pain at such an early age.This doctor is amazing! He his the true example that there still are doctors out there that do care about the good of their patients! I cannot thank him enough for what he did for me!
28 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Jeffrey K Wingate accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey K Wingate, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Dearborn Heights, MI, in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey K Wingate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn Heights, MI.