Dr. Jeffrey D Winkoski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D Winkoski?

Great Dr. - very poor receptionists!

Dr. Winkoski had been my Dr. for many years......and he was always very caring and thorough. In fact - he discovered a heart murmur that my husband had that very easily could have been missed. With that said - between my husband's heart and having a elderly mother - I haven't been to see him myself in quite a few years. I called to make an appt for a physical and the receptionist was so cold and uncaring - but I still made an appt. Then I needed to call and change the appt. and I had another receptionist that was as equally cold and uncaring - well that did it for me. I am now switching Dr's - if the person on the phone can't be polite and helpful - no need to go there. Years ago they were all very nice.....too bad, I really liked Dr. Winkoski...but if you don't have nice help - it's just not worth my time. I'll go somewhere where all are welcoming.

Very professional and friendly!

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Winkoski for over 10 years and we have never had a bad experience. The staff members are all very nice, prompt and thorough. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Winkoski as their family practitioner!

Dr. Jeff

I have been seeing Dr Jeff for over three years now, and I would like to say he is the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens and doesn't rush through my appointments when I see him. :) Also, I can usually get a same day appointment if needed.

Dr. Jeffrey D Winkoski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Berlin, WI.