Dr. Jeffrey Wirebaugh Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Wirebaugh?

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Posted on September 18th, 2015

sometimes you have to wait awhile because he is running behind but let me tell you it is well worth it!!! he is the best. he will spend as much time as you need and always is very concerned.

Late

Posted on May 28th, 2015

In 15 years of being a patient with Dr. Wirebaugh, I don't think I have ever waited less than 1.5 hours for an office visit. I recall one occasion where I was ill at work. I took a half day of vacation (left at 11am) to see the Doc, who was able to schedule me in at 12:15pm. I got there at Noon and was in the exam room by 2:30pm! I could have saved vacation time and just gone in after work. I guess I didn't mind the fact that he was so late as much as the way he was late. If they know he is 90 minutes behind, the front desk should inform you of that, so that you can shop or run other errands. I am now searching for another Primary Care Physician.

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

I was in my second trimester pregnant, got shingles and my eyes were infected so bad that they were nearly swollen shut. I was at the office for 2.5 hours! I ended up in the ER that following weekend. When my follow up appt time came up, I had two sick kids and had to reschedule, as my husband travels for his job. When I got in my follow up appt, I was there before my 10:20 appt and by 11:45 still had not seen Dr. Wirebaugh. I had to leave to pick my son up from preschool since we live in BG. I was then removed as a patient and their office manager blamed it on the fact that I had to reschedule and that I "didn't want to wait for my appointment time" and that I didn't like the electronic records system (which came out of left field because I never said anything like that to anyone and used my patient portal religiously). I received a certified letter 2 days later that I was being dismissed as a patient and my patient portal was immediately shut down. If you are a responsible parent who puts your children first, you obviously get punished by this office and by Dr. Wirebaugh. I'm not quite sure how a physician can justify releasing a patient in her second trimester with an open infection because she couldn't stay an hour and 20 minutes past her appointment time since her child needed picked up from school. No physician should ever make a pregnant patient in pain with shingles and eyes nearly swollen shut sit for 2 1/2 hours for an appointment. I would never recommend this office or doctor!

Long waits. Drops Medicare Patients.

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Dr. Wirebaugh consistently runs late. I have personally waited 1.5+ hrs from my appointment time to be seen by him. Other people that go to him have a similar experience. People in the community actually talk about it. Second, he is dropping Medicare Patients in favor of higher paying patients.

Posted on September 29th, 2017