Love this doctor

Terrific doctor

A friend recommended Dr. Wisnicki and I am glad she did. I am very happy with my liposuction results. The doctor is thorough, explained everything and there were no surprises. He has a very congenial staff and on the ball! I never waited more than a few minutes to get in and see the doctor. All in all the experience has been quite pleasant.

He Knows What He's Doing

Amazing job at my breast augmentation. Explains, answers questions and has your best interest at hand. I'd recommend him to anyone. I'll be back for botox. :)

He's a Saint of a Surgeon

Dr. Wisnicki was able to reconstruct me after years of scar tissue had essentially deformed me after an accident ruptured an implant. He is a saint and his staff is extremely kind. He is humble, and soft-spoken, and there is no better plastic surgeon in Palm Beach County in my opinion.

Tummy Tuck

Dr. Wisnicki was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process - from consultation to having the procedure done, to all of the follow-up appointments. He answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I am incredibly happy with the results of my tummy tuck! I could not have had a better experience.

Excellent surgeon, excellent staff, excellent results!

I had decided to get a breast augumentation which was my first surgery. I researched for the perfect surgeon that I could trust for about a year. I knew I wanted to get the “Ideal Implant” which led me to Dr. Wisnicki. I’m from the Orlando area, but the surgeon was well worth the drive! Dr. Wisnicki and his staff were kind and really made me feel comfortable. I’m a little over three months post-op and I’m thrilled with my results! Dr. Wisnicki gave me the look I was looking for! I highly recommend him!

Dr Wisnicki changed my life.

I went to doctor Wisnicki in September of 2016 inquiring about a breast augmentation I already had done years prior with a different surgeon and was extremely unhappy with. He sat with me 3 times before my surgery which he didn't have to do but did. I felt my breast implants were uneven and ruptured. He helped me select a new implant and size and I felt so at ease going into the surgery. My breasts came out 120% better and exceeded expectations. The ones I had were in fact ruptured and different sizes due to a bad first surgery with a different surgeon. I wish i had found dr wisnicki from the beginning and i would have had a good experience the first time around. Also all of my pain and agony has gone away! Prior to my surgery with Dr Wisnicki I had constant pain and was always sick... that is all gone. I will never see another plastic surgeon, he's the best. It helps that he is sweet and comforting through and after the entire process. Also, his office staff are all amazing. I couldn't be happier with my decision and I am even seeing him for my injectables and botox now.

Dr. Jeffrey L Wisnicki is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.