Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey H Wisoff?

not just great doctor bur a great human being

If you're worried it is more than worth the wait!. Simply the best! Dr. Wisoff and his staff are the top of the top in their field. Don't be fooled by the Pediatric label, not only good with kids, but as 60 year old "kid" with Hydrocephalus, I attest that he knows his trade as well or better than anyone. Always the calmest person in the room, always the one to be able to make the best decision at crunch time. I trust him with my life, you should too if you are in need of Neurosurgery.

Great caring neurosurgeon.

Wonderful and caring physician who was the only doctor willing to operate on my elderly mother with normal pressure hydrocephalus. Gave her back her quality of life.

Best neurosurgeon

Wonderful caring surgeon who saved my 79 year old mother's life. He was the only one willing to operate and treat my mother's water on the brain with a shunt. A outstanding physician and person.

Gave my mom quality of life.

Very kind and gentle man. Very intelligent. Always returns phone calls. His surgery gave my mother back her quality of life. Amazing and caring physician.

Dr. Wisoff saved my life!

I was diagnosed with a colloid cyst that required invasive brain surgery. My recovery was phenomenal, I was out of the hospital in no-time. I had some difficulty with my short term memory but that seemed to be a phase that went with the surgery. I sat next to my parents as he went over the procedure he would perform that same week, he warned me of the dangers if I opt out *I wasn't really given a choice*. I had visited a different neurosurgeon before meeting Dr. Wisoff. I was told that everything was fine and not to worry... *probably because he didn't accept my mother's health insurance*. My mother took my mri and cat scans to Dr. Wisoff. He had me take another scan for his own records and broke the news to me. Today I am healthy and back to normal, I have a scar that was cut in a zig zag line so my hair wouldn't part horizontally across the top of my head. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor!!

Dr. wisoff saved my daughters life too!!

Dr. Wisoff, aside from being a straightforward, warm hearted caring sweatheart of a guy is an extremely gifted surgeon. When our daughter was admitted to NYU in '08 with a brain tumor, he gave us a very clear explanation of the surgical procedure,possible outcomes and possible diagnosis. After the surgery was performed he bounded up the stairs to deliver the good news that he got the whole thing out and our daughter was doing very well. Not even waiting for the elevator to deliver good news to a patients family.... now thats a doctor that cares. Its almost two years after the surgery and our little miracle is still doing great.. thank you Dr. Wisoff!

the most talented pediatric neuro-surgeon in the world

The whole world needs to know about dr wisoff..your child could not ben in safer hands. Your childs key chance of survival in the talents of this great man.

"The hands of God"

That is what we were told from our nurse as our daughter had just come out of surgery with Dr. Wisoff! She could not have said it better. We thank God time and time again at the fact that he was our third opinion, third time really is a charm!! Our daughter was 4 years old in 2004 and diagnosed with Chiari Malformation 1 w/Syringomyelia. The other doctors we spoke to seemed uncertain about her age and the success of the surgery. They were also going to do a much more invasive surgery considering the large Syrinxes that she had. They said following the surgery (which was to take 4 hours minimum) she would need a neck brace for a year, never be on roller skates and probably will have a tight neck forever. Dr. Wisoff was confident, explained it like we were five and he gave us confidence that we couldn't find with another doctor. The day of surgery, he had us at as much ease as one could and he promised to take care of our baby saying "Wow, it's not like it's brain surgery or anything!! haha". What an amazing staff, and an even more incredible surgeon. She was out of surgery in under two hours, out of the hospital in three days and had FULL mobility within days! The therapy that you do is the key and we pushed her through it! Our daughter is now a 10 year old girl, free from any symptoms and as happy as could be.Truly the hands of God!!!

Dr. Wissof saved my daughter's life

After Dr. Wisoff's successful surgery to perfrom a gross total resection of my daughter's brain tumor, she is doing very well. So far the success of Dr. Wisoff's surgery has made all the difference in her recovery.

Dr. Jeffrey H Wisoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.