Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey Wisser has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Wisser is phenomenal at what he does. I was impressed with how down to earth he was, and had a great sense of humor - it made the experience that much better. He wasn't stuck up with the holier-than-thou mentality, he simply knew that it was his job to make me feel better. I would highly recommend Dr Wisser, especially to anyone who is looking for someone who knows what they're doing, and doesn't make you feel like a small person. He has a great personality; if I played golf, I would love to go golfing with him (but unfortunately, I'm extremely horrible at golf). I saw him once before my surgery, and I've gone back for follow ups. He's always treated me with the utmost respect.
Dr. Wisser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lima Memorial Health System
St Rita's Medical Center
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jeffrey Wisser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJEFFREY M WISSER DO INC, 770 W High St, Lima, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Wisser in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Wisser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lima, OH.