Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey G Wolff has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Jeffrey G Wolff has the following 16 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
Dr. Jeffrey G Wolff has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey G Wolff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
My very sick mother took me to this "Doctor" when I was 13 years old. At my mothers request even though my father did not want this this doctor medicated me to the point where I am not 30 years old learning I never had depression or ocd and was a normal sad teenager who's parents were divorcing. I want to start a family now and cannot until I get off the medication this irresponsible doctor put me on 15 years ago. I have struggled for a year now because he put me on an extremely serious and unneeded drug. Think wisely when choosing this physician he is frivolous with medication and his patients.
I have been seeing Dr. Wolff for years and he has helped me immensely. I had seen several psychiatrists before seeing Dr. Wolf and they mis-diagnosed me, put me on too much medications and changed them frequently causing numerous problems. Dr. Wolf fixed that with a proper diagnosis and I have been stable on the same medication for years now. Dr. Wolff is very thorough; he spends almost an hour with me each visit, compared to 10 minute med checks with previous psychiatrists. He is also very intelligent and at least as insightful as any therapist I have seen. He does keep up on literature and consistently shares new insights from the field. One downside is Dr. Wolff's appearance. His office is much better than his previous one, but his physical appearance and office are adequate but not impressive. Don't be fooled by appearance though, there is real depth to this physician.
New York University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey Glenn Wolff Md, 59 Franklin St, Morristown, NJ
Dr. Jeffrey G Wolff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.