Dr. Jeffrey Wolff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Wolff?

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

My very sick mother took me to this "Doctor" when I was 13 years old. At my mothers request even though my father did not want this this doctor medicated me to the point where I am not 30 years old learning I never had depression or ocd and was a normal sad teenager who's parents were divorcing. I want to start a family now and cannot until I get off the medication this irresponsible doctor put me on 15 years ago. I have struggled for a year now because he put me on an extremely serious and unneeded drug. Think wisely when choosing this physician he is frivolous with medication and his patients.

thinks he is GOD

Posted on September 6th, 2014

Very judgmental and arrogant. Just wants money and next appt made, kicks you out the door. Spends your time talking about his problems with accapting insurnace! Might be knowledable...but his personality ruins him all together.

Lies, Extremely Judgemental, thinks everyone has no grasp on reality.

Posted on April 29th, 2014

He lies about everything, his advice is disgusting. He treats his patients like crap. He says that anyone with Mental Disorders are out of touch with reality He is critical of other weight though he is heavy.

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Wolff for years and he has helped me immensely. I had seen several psychiatrists before seeing Dr. Wolf and they mis-diagnosed me, put me on too much medications and changed them frequently causing numerous problems. Dr. Wolf fixed that with a proper diagnosis and I have been stable on the same medication for years now. Dr. Wolff is very thorough; he spends almost an hour with me each visit, compared to 10 minute med checks with previous psychiatrists. He is also very intelligent and at least as insightful as any therapist I have seen. He does keep up on literature and consistently shares new insights from the field. One downside is Dr. Wolff's appearance. His office is much better than his previous one, but his physical appearance and office are adequate but not impressive. Don't be fooled by appearance though, there is real depth to this physician.

Incompetent

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Not knowledgeable, incompetent, not helpful, seems to just want paid

Finally!

Posted on August 15th, 2011

After years of trying to find a Psychiatrist that was something more then a "drug pusher" who wants you out of their office in 5 minutes or less, prescription for the most advertised drug in your hand, I am so happy to have finally found Dr. Wolff (thanks to the nice lady whose name I can't recall that I met in the waiting room of my Vet's office that told me about him, because I really wasn't in a state where I could even begin to look for a new doctor on my own, but she wrote down his phone number for me, and really encouraged me to make that call).Anyhow, I am so happy to have finally found a doctor who REALLY LISTENS to who I am, what's going on in my life, what I am able to do, and not able to do, and takes all of my health issues into account as well. I am the Queen of side effects when it comes to medications, and have issues with my thyroid, blood pressure and weight as well, but he has worked so closely with me - even during times when I had to call him every couple of days he stuck with me until we finally got it right, and my gosh - I feel better then I have in decades!So here I am trying to "pay it forward" and tell you, no matter how down, how hopeless you feel - do one little thing for yourself - PICK UP THE PHONE and dial 973-540-1720, and a few months from now you'll be right back here to right your own 5 star review :-)

Great DOctor

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Dr. Wolff is extremely insightful and took the time to get to know me, not only during diagnoses, but also on an ongoing basis. He identified a problem that I was previously unaware of (bipolar disorder) and helped find the right medications. I am doing very well now and only need to see him a few times per year. I had seen multiple psychiatrists before Doctor Wolff, who could not help me for longer than a few months at a a time with multiple failed medications.

Posted on March 6th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Wolff for six months. He has been very helpful and thoughtful, and I feel safe and well taken care of by him. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering seeing a psychiatrist .

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr. Wolff seemed like a conscientious doctor. He took great care in helping me. He was a very perceptive and purposeful listener, who took all my medical history into account, both physically and psychologically, before making any recommendations. He seems very knowledgeable and was informative regarding medication, and carefully discussed the options and details with me, making sure I clearly understood them. I would highly recommend him.

He failed me when I needed his help the most

Posted on July 24th, 2010

I almost lost my life because of him.

awful

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

Not up on the latest meds. i asked him about a relativley new drug to the market and he had no idea!!

Agree with last reviewer

Posted on August 4th, 2009

I agree with the last review, not happy with this doctor at all to be kind.