Dr. Jeffrey Wolk Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Wolk?

First Visit

Posted on November 7th, 2017

This was my first visit and I was a little apprehensive because of some reviews I read. I was sent on recommendation of my primary care doctor, whom I highly respect. My appointment originally was at 1:30 and then I got a call changing it to 2:00 which was on my voice mail from the day before ( I missed it and arrived early for a 1:30 appt.). My fault. The staff was courteous and friendly. The wait was about 25 minutes but Dr. Wolk gave me an I rushed appointment. We discussed treatment options and I felt pretty good about what course of action to take, first. I will be going back if my problem persists or returns and take the next treatment option (cystoscopy).

Great Staff and Doc

Posted on October 6th, 2017

I had a wonderful visit for a very personal issue. The girl up front was very kind and discreet about my issue. The doctor was able to get me in right away and it ended up being pretty easy to treat. By the end of the visit we were all cracking jokes and I really felt at home. Them not being uptight or overly "professional" made my day and an embarrassing issue easy to deal with.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Never got to see Dr. Wolk due to extremely confrontational, condescending and inappropriate staff interaction

Great care

Posted on February 14th, 2017

I must admit that I had to wait about half an hour to see the doctor on my first visit today. I was really leery after reading all the reviews online and they were the only office that takes my insurance. I was however blown away by the service. The doctor spent about 45 mins with me explaining everything. The medical assistant was amazing, pretty and happy. She was bouncing around getting all the patients taken care of in back. However I did notice while I was waiting the absolute abuse the front desk person had to put up with. She was kind to everyone but one lady actually started yelling at her and left the office for no reason that I could figure out. The poor girl was left in tears. Another person was just nasty and rude to her at the window. She kept on smiling and brought out water to people who could not even be bothered to say please with a smile on her face. I honestly do not know how she does it. I would have quit a long time ago if I was treated like that. My appointment was booked a couple days after I called and everything was explained to me. I came prepared. I cannot figure out how anyone can say anything bad about the doctor and his staff. I have never had a doctor spend so much time to explain what I had going on. I have never gotten an apt in such a short amount of time or felt so comfortable from the moment I walked in the door.

Warning ⚠️

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

*Uncaring*, *Unprofessional*, *Disrespectful* Dr. and receptionist ! They both need not to be apart of working with the public.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Horrible practice! Unprofessional and Disrespectful The receptionist needs to take a few classes on learning some people skills.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Maybe he doesn't have the best bedside manners, but I don't care. What I want is a competent doctor and Jeffrey Wolk is very competent; he has been very professional about his medical treatment of me .

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Rude and attempted to denigrate patient in records...repeated same denigration six times in records.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I am a patient of Dr. Wolk's. He is caring, competent & well educated. As I read some of the reviews here I was appalled. I know many of the best Dr.'s here in town & decided to visit "Vitals" & read their reviews. I found the same inaccuracies & exaggerations. These websites are just a breeding ground for non compliant uninformed whiners. I will never trust theses sites again.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Waiting can be hit or miss. His staff is so kind though. When I am waiting they do let me know that he is dealing with an emergency. I get frequent UTI's and it is so nice being able to be seen and having a script called in the same day instead of waiting for my PCP.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

did surgery and it did not work. was coming out of anesthesia and was told it did not work. I guess I cursed and said s--- and later was told he would not deal with a patient like me! What !!!!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Waited over 60 minutes for a bladder ultrasound. Reason I was there was bladder incontinence and yet they said we will get to you in awhile. Forces a patient into losing control of bladder then staff wonders why you didn't hold it.